With the greatest performance, expansion and configurability yet, the new Mac Pro is extreme in every way. Featuring an Intel Xeon W processor configurable up to 28 cores. Up to four AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs for the most powerful graphics ever in a Mac.(1) Up to 1.5TB of ultra-fast memory. 2 Eight PCI Express slots available for expansion and customisation. All inside a stainless steel space frame with a removable aluminium housing. It’s a Mac that lets a wide range of professionals push the limits of what’s possible.
- 8-core Intel Xeon W processor, configurable up to 28 cores.
- Radeon Pro 580X MPX Module, configurable with up to four AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs.
- 256GB SSD, configurable up to 4TB(3).
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, two USB 3 ports and two 10Gb Ethernet ports.
- 12 DIMM slots, configurable up to 1.5TB of DDR4 ECC memory(2).
- Eight PCI Express slots.
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Magic Mouse 2, configurable with Magic Trackpad 2.
- The latest version of macOS.
- Using two MPX Modules with two AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs.
- Requires 24-core or 28-core processor.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
What’s in the box?
USB-C to Lightning Cable.
Magic Mouse 2.
Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad.
- Built-in speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 52.9 x 21.8 x 45 cm
- AMD Radeon Pro 580X
Ports and Interfaces
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 6x Thunderbolt 3 Ports, 2x 10GB Ethernet Ports
- 8-Core 3.5 GHz Intel Xeon W
- 256GB SSD
- 18.0 kg
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking. IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, Bluetooth 5.0